Jan 19, 2009

Welcome 2009

Time flys, and the holidays came and gone much too quickly I think. This year we had a quiet Christmas at home. We even had a little snow the week before and the kids loved that. They even had a snow day! How often does that happen here in Southern Utah? Already 2009 is looking busy and eventful. We attended Spencer's fire academy graduation, and we welcomed our first Grand daughter into the world. Paige LaRyn who was born Jan. 17th. ( I'm not sure on the spelling of the middle name yet) but the name is a cross between Amber and Devins living grandma's LaRee and Marilyn.
Mike and I feel so blessed. With so many people in financial distress, and loosing jobs, we are grateful we aren't among those who are out of work. We may not have wealth,but we have sufficient and for now that's more than alot of people who are struggling right now during this recession. We feel more then ever the desire to build up our years supply, and be better prepared financially. When you are prepared you shall not fear, right? We look forward with hope that 2009 will bring some great adventures, new goals, and renewed determination to learn new things and improve our situation. We hope we can share some fun times with you in 2009 so, till then- it's all good.

2 comments:

bows and more said...

Congrats on the new little Girl! She is so cute! How big was she???
I want details here! How did the labor go? Maybe you should just call me! But that might mean a hour or more of time J/K Love ya, Kelsi

Dave'sWife@{thediaryofdaveswife} said...

tHanK yOu fOr yoUr sWeet CommEnt! I wAs jUst TeLlinG my MoM toDay hoW we DespErateLy need tO dO a faMily Get tOgethEr. YoUr nEw gRanD-DauGhteRs aRe beAutiFul.

Blog Archive