
We have a dog named " Nacho", he is blind. Mike brought him home from Las Vegas last year when a lady who he had sold an insurance policy to,convinced him, that this dog would be a good friend to our kids. I wasn't too happy about it, and Mike said it would just be a trial bases, ( yeah right), knowing we'd all get attached to him in the two weeks trial period. I have to admit I like him too. He has a sweet personality and is really smart. He definately is a " special" dog. He thinks his job is following me around if I let him in the house, and when outside he loves to " herd" the kids around the yard. He also runs and leaps like a deer, it's really funny to see. Since he sheds I don't let him him the house much, and he really doesn't like being alone, so we now have a " friend" for him named Pepper. She is another Australian shepard, who Britt ( Mikes brother ) found for us. ( long story) well, dogs are fun, and the kids love taking them for walks, and hiking and teaching them tricks.
1 comment:
Mom this post cracked me up!!! I don't know why it just was hilarious to me.
Post a Comment