
Riley brought home a letter from school. This is what it said:
Congratulations! In the past few weeks, we have received word that your son scored in the top 10% in the United States on the national Iowa Test. This is an outstanding accompishment. On Friday March 6th, 2009 your child will be receiving a special certificate from the Utah State Board of Education. We encourage your child to dress up for this award. So, Friday morning we went to the school where they had a nice program, and Riley got his certificate. The principal said that this was really a big deal, and that it's quite the recognition. So way to go Riley. I always knew he was a smarty.. I just love that boy.
5 comments:
What a little smarty! He is such a cute kid! Looks like you have have been going on some fun trips lately! Your new little grandaughters are so cute!
How awesome is that!? Go Riley!
Thanks for your sweet comments on my blog, and I just love that video of you and Paige on Amber's. She is absolutely beautiful! And you look the same....makes me miss you guys! :)
Thought I'd let you know we've moved our blog address
www.kevinnicoleandkids.blogspot.com
Looks like you have a little smarty pants! Way to go Riley!:)
Post a Comment