Sep 28, 2009

What's new?

It's been a while since I've updated our blog. I am not very good at this am I? Michael and Brooke's reception turned out beautiful it was fun seeing friends we hadn't seen for a while.
Michael said they had a blast on their honeymoon cruise and mentioned to Brooke, " We need to send my parents on a cruise they would love it"...(yes we would) any vacation for that matter.

Amber and Devin have began their annual BYU home game trips, so we are looking forward to seeing them and Paige more often.

Kaycee is liking college so far. Dixie has had an increase in their student numbers this year, as I think alot of colleges have. So many people wanting to either finish their degrees, or get more education to increase not only their knowledge but their ability to earn more money.

Spencer is living in Las Vegas now, because of his job. I miss seeing him around here, and love it when he comes by- even for a short visit. We are still working on getting our bathroom done. It's been a slow process and I will be so glad when it's all done and the mess is cleaned up.

Kids are all doing fine, the school year is good so far. Riley is enjoying playing flag-football, skate-boarding,reading, and playing with his friends. Ashley is liking 7th grade, she really had fun at girls camp in July. Kaylee is enjoying school so far, and looking forward to being in a school play. Mike is working hard as always...( no rest for the weary)..he amazes me all the time.
I need to increase my earning potential now that the kids are getting older and in school all day. I think I may also look into college...Amanda is going to start " Hair School" or whatever you call it now a days..cosmetology and hair? She's really excited and I know she'll be great at it. I miss seeing my grand-kids and hopefully will be able to visit them soon. Till then, it's all good

1 comment:

Nicole said...

I love your little updates- and I just shake my head every time you mention Riley doing all of these big boy things...makes me seem so old! Haha.
You are doing a bathroom renovation are you? I know what that's all about- we bought a house with an unfinished basement and it took about a year and a half. It wouldn't be bad fixing up a place if you didn't have to live with the mess! :)
You guys are such a great family- love reading yours and Ambs blogs

Blog Archive