The year is already almost half way over, I just can't believe how fast time goes by these days. I thought I better update, so here goes:
First: Me- I've been taking 10 credits at the college, and am happy to report after the first term I received straight A's. I took the CNA course, family relations ( which I found very interesting) and sociology. It was nice to exercisse my brain a bit. No if I can just get to working on my body. Why is that so hard?
Amanda and Branden are good. Amanda is going to " hair school" whatever they call that now. And she was just made student body president . Besides being a mom of four, I'm sure that's going to keep her busy.
Kaycee is down in Queen Creek, living with Amanda and Branden, so as to help out with the kids while she takes classes. Kaycee is a good Aunt, and sister. She's active in her singles ward, where she was just put in as Compassionate service leader. It's been hard not having Kaycee's joyful personality around and we miss hearing her laughter.
Spencer is engaged and soon to be married to a cute gal- Jenna Whittaker. Other then that, they work and plan on school in the fall.
Amber and Devin are good, Paige is growing and so cute. The Bishop bric keeps him busy, and Amber is the stake Young womens camp director, besides being Y. W. Sec. She loves being a mom....I love when they come visit.
Michael and Brooke are excited for their baby girl to be born in early July Sometime. Brooke is still working at the hospital, and Michael has been busy remodeling their kitchen and also just got hired full-time by Henderson Fire dept. He's a fire-fighter/paramedic and loves what he does. He's been working really hard and they are so happy . Brooke just celebrated her 25th birthday last month, and we were able to go down for a party thrown by her grandma- then Michael decided to have all the kids go over to Sky ( can't remember the name) Sky something or other. Anyhow..it's a big place with trampolines, and pads on the walls etc...they had a blast.!!! Of course Mike couldn't resist ..and had to show everyone that a 52 year old could still do back flips and such. Crazy man.!
Ashley is looking forward to girls camp, Kaylee loves actitity days, and especially enjoys helping Sister Miller with her little kids, Riley is fun as ever, and they are all looking forward to school being out this month.
Mike is working hard as ever, and our garden is looking good...it's fun to eat food you actually grow yourself . Well, that's about it for now....till next time- It's all good.
May 14, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
So fun! Tell Mike congrats on his new baby! That's so great. Love all the new pictures and what a beautiful bride Spencer found- just gorgeous!
I know what you mean about the garden...today Scott and Hailey were picking and eating snap peas all morning-it's great!
Post a Comment